Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Florence

I was in Europe last May and for about two weeks me and six other friends were in Italy. Out of all the cities we ventured to Florence was my favorite. Rome was absolutely amazing but something about Florence will always stay with me and I can't wait to go back. Florence is very romantic, sensual and filled with history. Florence was the home to the great Michaelangelo. Everything about Florence is amazing. The city is just absolutely gorgeous and out of this world. The shopping, the history, the art, the museums, the cathedrals, the men, it is all so insane. The people in Florence were so cool too. We went clubbing a few of the nights and it is so interesting to me how even though our the USA and Europe are so far from each other the same innate emotions are in every person. There was a girl working at the bar from the Czech Republic and she was just living in Florence for a while but she wanted my boyfriend so bad and she hated me and I felt right at home in SLC dealing with girls that hate me for no reason. Those were good times. Our few crazy nights in Italy. We also had an insane in Paris, Greece and Switzerland. My next adventure will be to move to New York City in December and then I hopefully will find my way to Brazil, Peru, Indonesia, India and Japan. I do need to go back to Europe though and see all the places that we missed. Some day soon I will go back.

No comments: