Friday, October 24, 2008

I am moving to New York City in two months and the process to get there has been overwhelming hard. I am moving in with my cousin Angie to her apartment in Queens. She lives in a full Irish neighborhood and she said that I will have to fight off the irish men but I am scrappy I can do it. I am buying my one way plane ticket tomorrow and quitting my job well at least giving them my two weeks notice. This is a huge change for me and I will for sure be a challenge. I am going alone. I am going to the New School University and I will start in May. I will find a job as soon as I get there and an apartment and hopefully a roommate. This will be an adventure but I am so excited. I need this so bad and my whole life I have dreamed of living in New York City. Soon I will have accomplished that goal and its such a good feeling. I hate blogging it is the biggest load of bull s*** in the whole world. Blogging seems like it is so time consuming and rediculous. The funny thing is that most people that blog are married. I am saying that marriage is bad but maybe they blog because they are bored. Maybe marriage is boring maybe not. I don't know. All I know is that I don't see myself getting married for quite some time. I have a lot of dreams and goals to accomplish before I get married and I can't have some person following me around everywhere I go. Marriage is a good thing just not for me.

1 comment:

EmilyJudd28 said...

I'm soooo happy for you!! You'll absolutly love nyc!!