Friday, October 10, 2008

Going East

I can't wait to move to New York City. I am so sick of driving down university avenue it makes me crazy. I am so sick of braking every other second down that road. I have to drive it everyday because my apartment is in downtown Provo. I am so excited to start my new life in New York City come late December early January. I am so tired of everyday being exactly the same in here. I need a new experience, a new challenge, a new life and what is better than New York City. If I can survive there I can survive anywhere. I am going alone. I will be alone. I am applying to the New School University in greenwich village because they have an amazing creative writing program. I am going to get a job, go to school actually challenge myself and see what I can become. Here in Provo my potential is suppressed and I have come to halt and my personal growth is done here in Provo. Time to move on to something else. Everyday I think of myself in New York City. I picture myself living my life and accomplishing all my goals and aspirations. I can hardly wait, it is so close. I just have to stick it out here until the end of this semester and then I am gone. I am leaving Utah for good. I love Utah just not the experience I have had. I love the mountains I will miss them so much but now instead of mountains I crave sky scrappers. I long for the city where I can get lost amongst the millions of people. I can be alone and nobody will know me. So soon I will be there.

No comments: